Are you seeking to set new goals for yourself and make those goals a reality?
Do you feel you are not living up to your potential?
Do you want more joy and fulfillment in life?
Do you long for a greater sense of balance and peace?
Are you struggling to take action in important areas of your life?
Do you want to find a new or more meaningful career path?
Are you in a major transition in life such as getting married or divorced, making a career change, or becoming a parent?
We offer outstanding life coaching services to help you live a more fulfilling, joyful life and reach your goals. Contact Life Essentials for a free consultation to learn more about our services and how life coaching can make a difference in your life.
Our life coaching services are available in person in Chicago and New York City and throughout the United States by telephone.
Common questions about life coaching:
What is life coaching?
- Life coaching is a profession that is different from consulting, counseling, or psychotherapy.
- It is far more personal and broader in scope than consulting with a focus on all aspects of a person’s life. Unlike counseling or psychotherapy, a coach does not deal with issues from the past or emotional problems.
- A life coach is trained to provide clients with tools and guidance to create rewarding personal and professional lives.
- Life coaches create partnerships with people to help them develop a life vision and make that vision a reality.
- Life coaching consists of an individualized program that helps people identify and achieve their goals and life vision.
- Examples of areas where a person may benefit from coaching include: clarifying life’s purpose, values, and goals, having more energy, motivation, and balance in life, making better decisions, developing a new career path, improving work performance, improving relationships, overcoming procrastination and increasing productivity, and improving health and well-being.
How does coaching work and what do we provide as coaches?
- Life coaching consists of in-person or telephone conversations that are designed to make a difference in the quality of your life (sessions can be in-person if you live in the Chicago area).
- As a client, you determine the number of coaching sessions you want per month.
- In the initial 1-3 sessions, we conduct an assessment of your needs and goals.
- In our work together, we will identify your life goals and create a clear, actionable plan to meet those goals.
- We will coach you to consistently take the actions necessary to make your goals a reality.
- We will ask you many questions and guide you to use your own instincts and inner wisdom to make positive, tangible changes in your life.
- We will coach you to look as situations and circumstances in your life in new ways.
- We will support you to make important changes to your thinking, behavior, and emotions.
- We offer coaching in English and Spanish.
- Our work together is confidential.
Who hires a coach?
- People who hire life coach are well functioning. They are people from many walks of life who have one thing in common- they believe that more is possible in their lives.
- Common goals of people who hire a life coach are to identify and achieve life goals, achieve greater balance between personal and work life, improve effectiveness at work or in relationships, reduce stress, change careers, make a life transition, increase productivity, and reduce procrastination.
- If you are uncertain whether ife coaching is right for you, contact us for a consultation. We are 100% committed to insuring that our services meet your needs. We will help you assess your needs and make a referral to another coach or other professional if we believe you could be better served by someone else.